Thursday, July 07, 2005

Not for feminists!


I was looking online for jokes, and I came across these. To all the girls reading this, I don't support any of those views presented in the jokes ;) but I do find the jokes funny... read on

How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time your woman brings it to the couch.


I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful.

If your wife and your lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to the cinema?

Why have women got small feet? So they can get closer to the sink.

Why does the bride always wear white? Because it is always a good idea to have the dishwasher to match the stove and refrigerator.

How many divorced Women does it take to screw in a light bulb? 4. 1 to screw in the bulb, 3 to form a support group.

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?A battery has a positive side.

Wow, that was some pretty sexist material... Maybe I'll post men jokes next time :

Technorati Tags: ,


12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home