Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Solving an Age Old Problem

It seems like there are lots of stupid thoughts that have been running through my mind lately, as you have seen by some previous posts. Here’s my latest..

You know that one spot on your back, which no matter how hard you try, you just can’t reach (while showering)? It seems we were designed with the inability to fully clean ourselves.. But where evolution comes short, I will cover.

Well I guess evolution didn’t come all that short. There are gifted people who are double jointed, have extremely flexible arms, narrow backs, or long arms. But these people constitute a minority of the population. So, to solve this age old problem, I used my engineering knowledge, combined with cutting edge design methodology, and came up with a solution...

Ya I know, I know what you’re saying now:

“Omar, why are you putting your precious time into such silly matters, when there’s a pollution problem, no cure for cancer, and no flying cars yet?”

Well people, I’ll get to these things later, just give me some time!

I bet you’re anxious to know how I managed to solve the problem, but you’re going to have to wait till next post.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,