Saturday, November 05, 2005

"7 ______" Tag

for some reason I get a mental block when doing these tage, so please forgive some of my stupid answers.

Seven things I plan to do:

1- graduate from university
2- finish the 10 million assignments on my desk
3- play some indoor soccer
4- get my gym membership
5- renew my passport
6- go out with my friends
7- finish this tag

Seven things I can do:

1- solve an equation with 1 unknown
2- solve two equations with 2 unknowns
3- solve 3 equations with 3 unknowns.
4- watch TV for 24 hours straight

5- make people laugh.
6- break my sleeping habits
7- waste time

Seven things I can't do:

1- solve 4 equations with 4 unknowns.
2- keep a straight face.
3- not argue with someone, about something I feel strongly about.
4- relax before an exam
5- work for more than 1 hour straight
6- take everything seriously
7- kick a soccer ball a very long distance

Seven things I say most often:

1- sweet
2- good times
3- no way
4- that’s hilarious
5- shit
6- that sucks ass
7- dude

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home