Sunday, October 23, 2005

More on "The Onion"

Yesterday I posted a story from “The Onion” on “intelligent falling theory”. I learnt about The Onion recently, and I thought I would tell you about it.

The Onion, is a “news” source specializing in spinning current stories. To understand the articles on The Onion, you need to be aware of what’s going on in the world. I think the best way to explain The Onion, is by comparing it to "The Daily Show," if you haven't seen the show then you don't know what you're missing. Back to The Onion, while going through some of the articles posted there, I couldn’t help but laugh my ass off at some of the titles of their news stories..

The style of the writers’ of The Onion appeals to me very much… they are my heroes!

Here’s some story titles from the Onion


-
Study Finds Jack Shit


-
Study Reveals Pittsburgh Unprepared For Full-Scale Zombie Attack


- FDA Approves Sale Of Prescription Placebo


-Bush To Appoint Someone To Be In Charge Of Country


-Bill Introduced As Joke Signed Into Law


-Bush Subconsciously Sizes Up Spain For Invasion


-Oprah Stuns Audience With Free Man Giveaway


-Suicide Bomber Killed En Route By Car Bomb


If you liked the titles, then you would love the articles

Visit The Onion at www.theonion.com

Technorati Tags: , , , ,