Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bill Gates is coming by..


I got this e-mail today..

Hey everyone,

As you may or may not have heard already, Bill Gates is visiting the University
of Waterloo on October 13. His visit is part of a three-day North American university tour. Waterloo is the ONLY Canadian destination for the six university tour. Bill Gates wants to talk to students about cutting-edge technology, share his vision for the future and answer questions from students. Rumour has it that he might be demonstrating some of Microsoft's upcoming new technology, namely XBox 360.
______________________________________________________

I put my name in for one of the 100 tickets reserved for engineering students, although I doubt they would pick me..

Technorati Tags: ,


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home