Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Make Money.. it's Easy!

So I thought of rewarding the readers of my blog by giving you chance to earn some money.. yes this is not a joke, so open up your eyes and ears and give me your full attention. What I’m going to tell you is totally legal, so no worries there either ;)

All you have to do is offer a neighbour, or some one you know and you don’t really like some service. For example, ask them to do their dishes for let’s say 30 times, once a day. Tell them you’re doing this to fill in some work hours required by some new government bill, or whatever lie you can come up with. All they have to pay you is a penny (Syrian pound, a fraction of a Dinar, or whatever your currency is as long as it’s a small amount)

Now here’s where the trick comes in, you have to ask them to pay double what they payed you last time, everytime you do the dishes. This deal will seem really attractive, just look at it

First wash pays a cent

Second pays you two cents

Fifth pays you 32 cents

How good of a deal is this? Now get them to sign an agreement with the conditions outlined above.

So how much money would they pay you in total?

Well if the initial payment is one cent, then you would end up with

$10,737,418

Yes that’s about 11 million dollars, and if they start complaining that they can’t make the payments then I suggest you sue!

I actually got my dad to sign this agreement back in grade 11, but I was nice enough not to sue.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home