Saturday, September 10, 2005

Simple Plan.. for the love of god STOP WHINING


Holy crap! Can I turn on the damn radio without hearing Simple Plan whining?

I can’t believe people listen to this crap, let alone scream at concerts, buy CD’s and even put up posters of those cry babies… Mua…Muaa Muaa.. that’s all I hear when Simple Plan is on.

Bunch of bastards! And what kind of lyrics are these? I can think of 5 year olds with a deeper look on life. Punks!!

I don’t think I need to write much about them to prove the point, I’ll let they’re lyrics do them justice…

"God Must Hate Me"
Last night I just wanted to have fun
To go out with my friends
I took my dad's car
I never thought he would find out
But I crashed in a wall
Man I'm dead
I guess it's no use
I'm screwing up ever little thing I ever try to do
I was born to lose

Wow.. god must hate you if you stole your daddies car.. moo hoo, you want a shoulder to cry on??

“Untitled”
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again


Hey!! Maybe you’re so annoying people want you to slip off the edge.. and what a title to the song, real creative : and for the love of god don’t “start this over again” I think I heard enough!

"Me Against The World"

We're not gonna be
Just apart of their game
We're not gonna be
Just the victims
They're taking our dreams
And they tear them apart
Til everyone's the same
I've got no place to go
I've got no where to run
They love to watch me fall
They think they know it all

I'm a nightmare, a disaster
That's what they always say
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own
I've gotta prove them wrong
Me against the world
It's me against the world

Holy shit.. there we go again complaining, wining, and being rebellious. If it’s you against the world does that make you at fault or the world?? Hmm.. why don’t you stop singing and put on some make up, your mascara is smudging.

Below is a list of some of their songs.. notice the deep titles, most of which consiting of one word, probably picked randomly from a dictionary.

Worst Day Ever LOL this is my favourite
You Don't Mean Anything
I'm Just A Kid well said!
God Must Hate Me
Perfect
Shut Up
Perfect World
Thank You
Crazy
Jump
Everytime
Promise
One two..three… there you go, you got it, what a fast learner

Oh and if you’re a fan, I got no sympathy for you! At one point in your life you will realize how dumb you were for liking them.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,


18 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home