Monday, August 29, 2005

I don't want to be ...

I’m not sure if you guys noticed but there are many people who say

I don’t want to be a pain but….


Or

I don’t want to seem like an ass but you have been…


Or


I know this is not appropriate but would you ….


Well I got a newsflash for you, you are a pain, an ass, and inappropriate. And acknowledging what you really are a pain doesn’t change the fact that you are a pain. In fact being ignorant about something at least justifies you’re actions/words.

Next time I hear someone say such stupid phrases I will tell them:

I know kicking you in the face hurts, but would you mind kneeling down a bit, my foot can’t reach that high.

Now I don’t want to seem greedy here, but would you please comment and tell me what you think.

Technorati Tags:


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home