Saturday, September 17, 2005

I pissed off Simple Plan fans.. LOL!


I was checking my blog stats, and I saw that I got quite a few referrals from this website that I don't even know. So I clicked on the link, and it turns out it's some media related site that takes posts and reblogs them..

I found it very interesting that some hardcore Simple Plan fans left some comments, read on..
Jetan says: Are you jelous cuz ur like the same age and their more famous than you??and your like infamous.. and like no one cares anout you??or is it like you were just never noticed!

LOL... Jetan, like how did you know like that I was like so jealous of them. Wow girl! you got like super mental powers. I like admit.. I am jealous.

athirah says: you know what.. if you dont like simple plan , then just leave them alone~ there are alot of people out there who love them.. for example me so just stop rambling and could you people find something better to do.. i feel sorry for you guys ...you guys are just a bunch of fucking stupid people ~ buh-bye

Athriah, those were ~ some convincing arguments on why I should like them, such as "there are alot of people out there who love them.. for example me." I should have known you liked them
~ cya

What I love about these comments, is that they totally support my post. I think I’m going to keep checking that page, hoping for more comments.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home