Friday, December 16, 2005

Ahhhhh.. finally finished 2B


I'm writing this roughly 6 hours after finishing my final exam. The past two weeks were pretty stressful. My time was split between studying, attending help sessions, going through numerous problems, and of course trying to predict exam questions.

Overall, I think I did well, although marks might prove otherwise. Either way I'm glad to have 2 years over, and officially start my third year.

Right now I don’t know what to do. Have you ever had so many plan, and didn’t know where to start? Well that’s what I feel like now. I wanna go to the theatre, read a book, get a new gym membership, go Christmas shopping and and and… One thing I know for sure is that tonight will be one crazy “after exams bash,” pictures will be posted depending on content :P


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home