Monday, December 12, 2005

mY mSn NaMe iS sO toTalLY kOOl!!

She makes a good point!

Lately I couldn’t help but notice the cheesiness of the some people’s “MSN names.” MSN names went from being an identifier of who a person is, to a contest of who can come up with the most “clever” BURRRRN kinda name.

This trend is most evident in girls ranging in age from … well let’s see… 12 to about 18. This is not to say that teen males don't engage in this horrendous activity. I have proof on my MSN list.

Anyhow, these names come complete with smilies, alternating caps, and weird symbols that look like letters. After all why would Emily use her name for MSN when she can put €ΜïζҸ, and totally get “MSN street cred”

Hopefully by now you’re anxious to see some of those MSN names…

Here they are (I didn’t know you can search for these on Google!)

)GuYs ArE LiKe StArS, tHeRe ArE mIlLiOnS oF tHeM, bUt OnLy OnE CaN mAkE YoUr dREaMs cOmE TrUe()

i kNoW yOu tHiNk yOu bRoKe mY hEaRt, bUt i kNeW yOuR gAmE fRoM tHe sTaRt..i SaW yOuR gAmE aNd pLaYeD iT tOo..sTuPiD pLaYa..tHe jOkEs oN yOu

GuYs r pLaYeRs AnD ThAts A FaCt...DoN't FaLl -N- LoVe, JuSt pLaY 'eM bAcK

iM nOt ShY, i JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU

ReLaTiOnShiPs ArE LiKe GlAsS... It MiGhT bE BeTtEr To Be BrOkEn Up ThEn To GeT hUrT TrYiNg To PuT iT bAcK ToGeThEr.

-xXx- ()it's better T0 Regret The ThinGs ¥0u do... Than The ThinG you doN't d0() -xXx-

¨·.·I May not Get 2 see U as often As I Would Like,I May not Get 2 Hold U all through The night,But deep inside my heart,I Kno That This Is True,No Matter What I do,I Will alwayz Luv u·.·´¨

oWhen a guy asks u to suck it...smile turn around and say,"I heard its dangerous to put small things in my mouth"o

1Ce aPoN A TiMe SoMeThInG HaPpEnEd To mE It WaS ThE SwEeTeSt tHiNg tHaT CoUlD Be,iT WaS A fAnTaSy A DrEaM CoMe tRuE, iT wAs tHe DaY i MeT YoU

NeVeR GiVe uP iF u sTiLL WaNNa TrYNeVeR WiPe aWaY uR tEaRs iF u sTiLL WaNNa CrYNeVeR SaY YeS iF u rEaLLy MeAn NoNeVeR SaY tHaT u DoNt LoVe HiM iF u cAnT LeT HiM Go

(k)(l)DonT CaLl Me A GoDdEss DoNt DonT CaLl Me A QuEeN JuSt CaLl mE ThE CuTeSt LiTtLe PrIncEsS YoUvE EvA SeEn(L)(K)

Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice

I SmIlE BeCaUsE I hAvE No IdEa WhAt Is GoInG oN

I Wasnt Kissing Him, I Was Telling His Lips A Secret

If I ToLd YoU tHaT yOu HaD a NiCe BoDy... WoULd YoU HoLd It AgAiNsT mE ??

im an angel honest those horns are just there 2 hold my halo up

(a)(a)GoOd gUrL...BaD InTeNtIoNs(6)(6)

(A)I'm a angel yes it's true but you never know what this lil angel can do(6);)

Technorati Tags: , , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home