Wednesday, April 13, 2005


So today I had my Calculus exam, how was it you ask.. it was as pretty as Newton's hair in the picture above. Overall all I think I did OK, so I know I didn't ace it. Maybe because the hardest question was actually the first question, which by the way, took 4 pages to solve...... or not. It turns out that in my 4 page solution, one parameter was missing. Which means the solution had to be re-calculated from step uno. Of course I conveniently found out about my mistake after I had finished the question. So I made a bold decision to go on, and leave note saying "I know I forgot the parameter." The Prof. said he would have to deduct (3 to 4 marks out 10) for such a mistake.... and that was only the beginning. The rest of the exam was actually better, but when you stumble early on, it leaves you moral in the ground, which leads to more mistakes and... you get the picture. On the bright side, I got one of my harder exams over with. Two exams remain

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home