Saturday, February 11, 2006

Going back to old blogging habits

If my blog were a person, then he would have been angry, stunned and confused the past two weeks. As you can tell, I have been following the Danish cartoon issue pretty closely, and I think I can write 20 more posts about it. I’m not going to promise that I will write no more about the issue, but for now I’ll leave the writing for others to do.

Having said that, my blog needs a change of mood, and that means going back to old blogging habits. A mix of silly, thoughtful, and critical posts all thrown together to create an incoherent blog.

So I decided to give you a sneak preview of the next post and give you the topic to be discussed: Guinness Book of Records

Stay tuned…

4 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2006 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am out of here for good, Omar. I appreciated commenting on your blog and wish you the best of luck in taking it wherever you see fit.

    Hopefully, eventually there will be more understanding between the Muslim and Western worlds. I can only hope that people on both sides can find the means to express what values they hold dear and find the ability to understand why the other side holds their own dear as well.

    Best of luck to you. Bye-bye!

     
  • At 2/12/2006 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was looking forward to "Why Guys Leave the House When Guests Come Over"!

     
  • At 2/12/2006 11:11 PM, Blogger x said…

    thanks Mike, I too hope for mutual understanding. There's a small project which a few of us are working on called "Bridge the Gap in Blogspace"... http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=3497
    it's one of the ways that we're hoping to close the gap of misunderstanding and help raise awareness about east and west.

    queenie, I might just send you that by e-mail, it might not be "post worthy" :)

    Jawaher, you're always so nice :)you're a good friend

     
  • At 2/12/2006 11:47 PM, Blogger x said…

    ok I couldn't resist promoting Bridge the Gap.. the Guinness post will come soon though

     

Post a Comment

<< Home