Saturday, March 19, 2005

Captain Majid... Ba6al al mal3ab..


Captain Majid.. where do I start? Possibly the most popular Jap. cartoon in the arab world. It intrigued every kids imagination. I remember how all the kids on my street got together after the show, to practice our soccer skills in hoping to be the next Captain Majid. Next time I go to Syria, I'm going to try and find the show on cd's for my own watching pleasure.. Anyway, incase you're wondering, the actual name of Majid is Tsubasa. The show has quite a few seasons now, not to mention games for game boy and PS2 .. So the show is still popular in Japan, and will hopefully come back to the arab world..
I found this great website about the show, it even has the Japanese names for Bassam, Waleed, Omar, Nassir and the rest.. enjoy! http://members.tripod.com/~Cmi010/tsubasa.htm Posted by Hello

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home