Monday, April 18, 2005

What's cool about turning 21? Check these out!

Well I Googled the number and the following "cool facts" came up.. I think some are lame but I thought I might share them, with commentary.

21
= 3 x 7 <-- ooooh, I didn't know that before

A triangular number.
= 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 <-- who cares

A Fibonacci number.
1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21.. <-- ok, that's cool, I'll post something about Fiboncci someday


The total number of spots on a normal die. <-- good to know when stranded on a desert island

Formerly the legal coming-of-age when you received the `key of the door'. <-- now we're talking

A game of table tennis is won by the first player reaching 21 points. <-- I love ping pong

We live in the twenty-first century. <-- another useless one, who made this up, ok my blog's name is Earth to Omar, but I'm not that confused

Incase you want learn some "cool facts" about your age be sure to visit this website. And maybe post your cool age facts on your blog with commentary.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home