Monday, July 25, 2005

Eman's Tag

I could have just posted this dumb picture, it says a lot about me

What is the one word you would use to describe your appearance?
Friendly

Favorite body part?
Stomach

Least favorite body part?
My big toe ;)

Most often complimented on?
Funny & Absolutely Perfect (the latter is a lie, used to prove the former)

Most often criticized for?
oh boy there’s a list for this one, I get offended easily, I talk too much, and grumpy when I wake up

Your romantic relationship?
Will not start till I finish my big plans in life

Your relationship with your parents?
Good, we joke, take each other’s advice, can’t complain

(I can’t say bad stuff, my dad reads the blog, Marhaba, shoo 3ajbak iljawab)

Your feelings about parenting?
Very tough, and a big responsibility, will require me to a read a few books in about 10 years

Your hobbies?
Reading, playing soccer, daydreaming, blogging, putting things together, hanging off trees ;)

Your favorite personality type for a friend?
Dependable, honest, funny, somewhat smart, likes soccer

Favorite personality type for a spouse or lover?
Funny, fun loving, smart

Favorite type of movie?
Historical with crazy action

Favorite cuisine?
Italian, and Shawarma

Favorite treat?
A drive in a really fast car

Favorite gift?
Something that I can read and cultural gifts

Favorite pet?
Expensive one but a horse would be sweet, is that considered a pet? You can pet a horse can’t you?!?!

Subject of blogging post that got the most hits?
London attacks, since the article was mentioned in the guardian.


I'd like to see what Sinan has to say about these questions ;)

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home