Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Ladies Man


So here I am searching the net, expecting to find a really good looking guy, who's synonymous with the term "Ladies Man" Yes, I was searching for Casanova's picture.. And this is what I got (above).. I'm either not up to date with what's hot, totally can't judge guys, or this guy is ugly.. I must say, the feeling I got when I saw the pic, is the same feeling that I got when I was told Santa is doesn’t exist, and there's no tooth fairy.. a feeling of disappointment. Some more research on his life yielded his fame. It turns out he published an autobiography sometime in the 1800's and he mentioned in there that had 122 different partners. Nasty? yes... Ugly? for sure.. this is Casanova for you ladies.
P.S if I were to get that kinda hair cut, would girls like it? hmm..
 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 3/23/2005 1:16 PM, Blogger Sinan said…

    Sometimes ladies are more interested in what's beyond this face... May be he got some persueding power or may be he's a poet. Anyway I don't understand women!!!

     
  • At 3/23/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger M!R@CHK@ said…

    looooooool u guys r funny :p sure this person isnt the typical dream of most gurls or there will be problem, but ya sinan u may be right we must always look beyond the surface :)and 4 sure this guy got smthn :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home