Friday, April 20, 2007

Finishing exams

Well, after many late nights, a lot of long sighs, and about 200 blank sheets of paper, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow at 3:00 pm I will finish writing my final exam, and by doing so hopefully complete third year.

Looking back on this term, I think it’s fair to say that it was one of the most challenging semesters in terms of concepts, and work load. But after spending 4 years in university, I have gotten used to the rough times, and became desensitized to having no life.

The upcoming weeks will be very busy, but a different kind of busy. I’m planning on visiting friends, possibly going to Montreal, and packing up my bags. I will not be blogging much next week, but you’ll surely see something here early May.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 4/21/2007 12:05 AM, Blogger Yazan said…

    congratulations omar,

    I have just started my first semester in my noble mission of perusing my BS in Computer Science... except, I happen to not understand any word the teacher says... I am in for a looong 4 years my friend.

    Good luck...

     
  • At 4/21/2007 2:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yalla have fun then ;-)

     
  • At 4/21/2007 9:21 AM, Blogger Abufares said…

    in the meantime have fun AND
    don't do anything I wouldn't do ;-)

     
  • At 4/21/2007 10:09 AM, Blogger Maysaloon said…

    Mabrook, I'm not far behind, one more month to go!

     
  • At 4/23/2007 6:36 AM, Blogger david santos said…

    Thanks for you work and have a good week

     
  • At 4/26/2007 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mabrook...enjoy your time

     
  • At 5/03/2007 9:03 PM, Blogger x said…

    thanks Yazan. As cliche as it sounds, I think those who work hard for their goals achieve great results, and that's I know you have a great future ahead of you man.. best of luck buddy

    thank you Razan :)

    Abufares, no worries, I was a god boy :)

    Wassim, enjoy it man, best of luck :)

    thanks David

    Gardenia, thanks for the comment I appreciate it a lot .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home