Thursday, March 09, 2006

How to rank #1 on Google..

As I was going through my daily blog stat check I saw this very interesting search inquiry that lead to my blog. Seen in the picture above the inquiry reads "who set the world's record for the loudest fart" It just shows that posting original, and sometimes disgusting ideas can lead to a pretty good rank on Google. I'm glad to see "Earth to Omar" associated with such great topics :-|
But seriously now, someone acually cares about that? Were they planning to break the record? That's one record breaking event I wouldn't want to attend..


In other news, as you can tell already this blog now supports a new theme... I made up this banner a long time ago, and the majority of the readers liked it. So I decided to finally use since after all a new season is on our door steps, and what better way to celebrate spring but with a fresh theme.


Going back to blog stats, I have been noticing hits coming from www.syplanet.com which seems to be a new
Syrian blog aggregator. I like the look and functionality of the website, all we need is a nifty little button to show off.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home