Monday, April 03, 2006

I want to be Ronalidnho

In three weeks I will be finishing my work term and returning to school. Yes, returning to school for the summer. This will be my last summer term, and as you can imagine there are the benefits and the drawbacks. Main benefit is that I will be able to enjoy the weather outside more, since I won’t be trapped in an office for 9 hours a day. Main drawback is that I will be feeling guilty while enjoying the weather, since not much studying is going to get done.

I will talk more about my upcoming term in more detail later, but from what I’ve been hearing, the term is project intensive. The cool thing about projects is that they let you apply your knowledge to real life problems. The bad thing about projects is that lots of work goes into them. I’ll have to wait and see how much motivation I can build up with the gorgeous weather outside calling my name.

I’m also excited about starting the soccer season in the summer. Nothing beats summer outdoor soccer. Speaking of soccer, I’m determined to sit there in the summer and practice all those crazy moves Ronaldinho pulls off. If I can replicate 25% of them.. wait let's make that 5%, I will have achieved my goal. I’ll keep you posted.

Lastly, I have some crazy plans for the end of the summer. Plans which will be revealed when the time comes? Suspenseful? It better be ;)

For now enjoy this artistic performance..

and

4 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2006 2:06 AM, Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said…

    Good luck in your studies :)

    Metacafe is really time killing :D heh ..

    Cya ;)

     
  • At 4/04/2006 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i adore this guy :)
    ronaldino is the best player, thnx for sharing the clips..

     
  • At 4/04/2006 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice Omar....maybe sometime i can come up to Canada and watch u play...i'm pretty good myself so maybe we can get a one-on-one going ;)

     
  • At 4/04/2006 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's not summer yet..i don't know about waterloo, but we had a mini-snowstorm today... :S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home