Saturday, May 19, 2007

The summer so far

When I realized that I was going to be living away from home last term, I thought that all the free time would mean more blogging, but as you have been noticing lately, I haven’t written much lately. One of the reasons behind the lack of activity, is that I’m on a computer all day at work, and by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is sit behind another computer. The other reason is that I have been making frequent visits to downtown Toronto, a place that is growing me day after day. Soon enough I’m going to start working on a work report for school, and I have started my weekly soccer games.

All in all the summer has been quite busy so far, but very unproductive. I am the king of procrastination. I have been reading the same book for over 2 months now, and I’m not even half way through it yet. I guess there’s still a lot of time left to do something productive. At least that’s what I’m going to tell my self. My first real achievement this summer will be a more serious, meaningful, less selfish post. So to all the readers, stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home