Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's about time!

I’m finally back. The trip was amazing in many ways, and very eye-opening actually. I have much to talk about, but I’ll let my stories and observations trickle slowly over the months to come. I’ll upload some pictures to Flickr in the near future, I took over 400 pictures so I’m going to have to screen through them and pick the best ones.

School started for me, and today marked the second day of lectures. I’m still not in the mood for studying yet, but I don’t have much choice, do I? Some of my Profs are going nuts already, making the adjustment process a bit hard. I even have a project due on the 16th!

Thanks to those who kept coming by and leaving comments. It’s good to be back…

10 Comments:

  • At 5/02/2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Ihsan said…

    WB man.....

    I'm waiting for both the photos and your observations....

     
  • At 5/03/2006 5:59 AM, Blogger Ghalia said…

    &amdellah 3al salamah ya gayy min el safar, nice to have u back.

     
  • At 5/03/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger x said…

    thanks Ihsan.. I noticed you've seen some of the photos already.. there will be more to come

    lol Ghalia, thanks, I love that song.. seriously

     
  • At 5/03/2006 12:48 PM, Blogger Yazan said…

    welcome back man.. :)

    I can only imagine what london might have of effect on one.

     
  • At 5/03/2006 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww, 7imdillah 3al salamah! hope u had a good time :)

    can't wait to see those pics!

     
  • At 5/03/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Rambling Hal said…

    Just so u know, I'm jealous. I've been around the world, to so many countries I forget their names, and I've never been to London.

    But when I think of what's awaiting u at UW and the hell to come with the profs....hehehehe....not so jealous anymore!

    Damn it, I'm such a mean person, when will this STOP!??!?!

    Ahlein and welcome! (And sorry for assuming u were Jordanian when I totally knew u weren't, wierd, I am easily confused I think.)

     
  • At 5/03/2006 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad you had a good time! did you get to see any of the Spice Girls? yes, you probably stalked Posh Spice and Beckham the whole time... :p

     
  • At 5/04/2006 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome back omar :) I beleive you did enjoy your time :D

     
  • At 5/06/2006 3:29 PM, Blogger Karin said…

    Omar - may I invite you to a city-trip through Munich through the eyes of a native? I just opened my blog a few days ago and would be very happy, if you'd come to visit!
    HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!

     
  • At 5/07/2006 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back Omar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home