Saturday, December 09, 2006

While we're on the topic...

All my post ideas recently have been the quite serious, time consuming type. As much as I like to think I can organize my time well, it seems like I'm always sleeping late, getting up early (for work), and chugging through the day with the aid of the magic liquid that is Coffee..

That being said, here's a picture I took from the plane when we made a pit stop in Aleppo.... well...to re-mahrook.... if you will

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 12/09/2006 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, wouldn't the proper translation for that be "Inflammables for Aviation"?

    Lol..or something like that. I hate bad translations.

     
  • At 12/11/2006 10:15 PM, Blogger x said…

    precisely!
    That really cracked me when I saw it

     
  • At 12/30/2006 4:40 AM, Blogger Salma said…

    Lol..Hilarious!!! what a bad 'targama'..lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home